- Type: Chip Tuning Box
- Voltage: 12V
- Applicable Models: General
- Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: NEW
- Model Number: NitroOBD2 - Benzine
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Color: Yellow
- UPC: 6936070000029
- MPN: Does not apply
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||- NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box Interface x 1piece
- User Manuel in English x 1piece
|Delivery Detail:||5 Working Days|
NitroOBD2 Chip Tuning Box Power Fuel Optimization
Device for Benzine Cars – Yellow
- 35% More Power
- 25% More Torque
- Plug & Drive OBD2
- Performance Chip Tuning Box
- According to your driving habits. NitroOBD2 makes new map in
the car's computer ECU to increase the performance of your car.
- As you driving much more KM/ Mile, it renews the map.
Thus it keeps the vehicle's power and torque increasing.
- NitroOBD2 finding the hidden power of your car.
- Up to 35% more power
- Up to 25% more torque
Model: NitroOBD2 - Benzine
Voltage: 12 (V)
Working temperature: 0-60 (℃)
Item Weight: 20g
Item Size: 48 x 26 x 33mm
MPN: Does not apply
INSTALLATION AND CALIBRATION
1. Pull the car ignition key.
2. Find OBD2 connector in your car and plug NitroOBD2
3. Insert the key in the ignition and turn the key to the
first stage. (Do not start the car)
4. Press the reset button for about 5 seconds. After releasing the
button, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec. (NitroOBD2
communicate and connect with ECU)
5. Starting the engine.
6. NitroOBD2 recognize your car and your driving habits, after
about 200 km/ 150 miles of driving and therefore NitroOBD2
adjusted to match perfectly to your car's fuel economy.
OBD2 necessarily for cars:
- Sold after January 1, 1996 in the USA
- Sold after January 1, 2001 in the European Union
Where located OBD2 connector in your car?
1. Driver's side, underneath dashboard, in the area
under the steering column.
2. Driver's side, underneath dashboard, between the
driver-side door and steering column area.
3. Driver's side, underneath dashboard, between the
steering column area and the center console.
4. Driver's side, dashboard instrument/ gauge area,
between the steering column and center console.
5. Driver's side, dashboard instrument/ gauge area,
between the driver-side door and steering column.
6. Center console, vertical surface left of vehicle centerline.
7. Center console, vertical surface right of vehicle centerline
or on passenger side of center console.
8. Center console, horizontal surface in front passenger area.